This fuzz pedal has a stable usability with an outstanding overdrive.
Its sharpness has a moderate mellowness, and it is balanced with a broad coverage, from playing the guitar as the main focus, to band ensembles.
For the tone control in the 12 o’clock position, the active EQ is flat, and with some excellent adjustment to the circuit, we concentrated on intuitively drawing out the wanted sound while making use of the entire rotational range.
Spiritus provide trackability for the guitar volume and also a one knob EQ that will not fail no matter what position it is in so it won’t get too muffled even when turned down, and it won’t sound weak even with turned up settings.
Elaborate circuit design and high quality parts produce low noise.
- Original designed machined aluminum enclosure
- True Bypass
- Controls : Fuzz, Tone, Volume
- Terminals : 1/4″ phone jacks
- Current consumption : approx. 18mA
- Power supply : 9 volt battery [006P], AC adapter
- Dimensions : approx. W78mm x D124mm x H66mm [incl. protuberances like knobs, switches, jacks, etc.]
- Weight : approx. 1lb